From: H Veeder <hveeder...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sun, Feb 9, 2014 3:09 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:: RAR gravity engine

...and the rotational speed of the earth will descrease as a consequence.

harry

On Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 3:06 PM, H Veeder <hveeder...@gmail.com> wrote:

Focault's pendulum could be used to extract energy from the rotation of the
earth.

harry

On Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 2:15 PM, Hoyt A. Stearns Jr. <hoyt-stea...@cox.net>
wrote:

You're undoubtedly right.  It makes me wonder if these simple newtonian
problems from dynamics 101 can be so
mind blowing, what's the chances of analyzing these bizarre non-linear
maxwellian/relativistic/quantum mechanical kinds
of problems.

Hoyt