This line of inquiry might lead to something important.  The large field that
DGT reported was varying with time if I recall correctly and that behavior can
definitely by described as a spectrum of signals.  The low frequency RF that
you are considering can penetrate into the nickel surface a moderate distance.
The electrons on and just blow the surface will likely be driven in large
numbers as they attempt to counter the incoming field and this joint movement
may be important as well.

I have been considering a low frequency magnetic field, perhaps even DC, since
one of that nature can penetrate entirely through the nickel particles.  What
if the DC like component of the field establishes a resonant condition for one
or both types of nuclei at a second frequency.   Now, coupling between nearby
NAE exits at a relatively low frequency especially if the "Q" of these
resonances is high.  At this point it is not clear how the fusion event is
initiated, but there appears to be a path for energy to exit the active spots
via the magnetic coupling.  And, if we are so fortunate, the energy leaving the
reaction point will reinforce the original field in a positive feedback manner
with a gain greater than unity.   Under this condition, the magnetic field and
the LENR energy both will grow together and some of the coordinated field will
penetrate the case and be measured by DGT and others.

How would we determine that a low frequency resonance actually exists in this
case?  Is the data presented by Dr. Jones adequate to suggest this is true?
Is there reason to think that NMR can occur at low frequencies when a very
large magnetic field is applied to either or both nickel and hydrogen?  We
probably should also consider the behavior of the ash components as we search
for the underlying effects.

Dave