While I would still like to know what voltage a non-ferromagnetic N-machine
generator will establish at different RPM's, I looked up and found that
Depalma's chart of voltage to RPM in his Sunburst machine was linear,
double the RPM produced double the output voltage.

This would seem hard to explain (with SR) if the same result were to occur
without any ferromagnetism since surely electrons moving at 83001 mm a
second compared to protons moving at 83000 mm a second is not going to lead
to such a linear or significant voltage increase.

At any rate, this result does indicate that movement along a wire or around
a magnet does have an impact on the perception of that field, and as such
if we take the pancaking view of electrons, if the magnet is rotated as it
is thrust toward a coil, you could expect the inductive effect of the
magnet to increase as there would be a greater degree of pancaking.

Alas I just tried this and it does not work.

Indeed it seems that these results are not in keeping with SR, but rather
indicate a complex interplay where the magnetic field is not created by
relative movement of charges but is somehow absolute.
And once the effect appears as magnetic, it seems not to care about change
in perspective of what is creating the field and indeed it now appears to
be semi-devorces from it's electric origin.

We know that the electric field induced by a magnetic field is relative to
motion, but at this point we can only speculate that a magnetic field seen
around a charge would exist for only some reference frames.

Perhaps magnetic fields with their closed loops create their own reference
frame, the aether involved in their manifestation may be bound in a way
that does not occur for electric fields.

As such perhaps the magnetic field from an electric field will be
experienced the same for all reference frames since it is relative to the
aether.
But the magnetic induction is relative to the the aether entrained by the
magnetic field?

This can be tested by rotating a charged object, if a magnetic field is
seen in the stationary frame, is it also evidenced on the rotating frame?

I have heard of HV charged disks effecting a compass.

John