Here is a sample:
http://benthamscience.com/ebooks/Sample/9781608053995-sample.pdf

You can buy it for $30 here:
http://www.eurekaselect.com/100222/chapter/study-of-light-interaction-with-gravity-impulses-and-measurements-of-the-speed-of-gravity-impulse

You may be able to get it off this guy (Andrew) for free:
http://www.moletrap.co.uk/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=3636&page=13

Abstract:
An attempt has been made in this work to study the scattering of laser
light by the gravity-like
impulse produced in an impulse gravity generator (IGG) and also an
experiment has been conducted in
order to determine the propagation speed of the gravity impulse. The light
attenuation was found to last
between 34 and 48 ns and to increase with voltage, up to a maximum of 7% at
2000 kV. The propagation
time of the pulse over a distance of 1211 m was measured recording the
response of two identical
piezoelectric sensors connected to two synchronized rubidium atomic clocks.
The delay was 631 ns,
corresponding to a propagation speed of 64c. The theoretical analysis of
these results is not simple and
requires a quantum picture. Different targets (ballistic pendulums,
photons, piezoelectric sensors) appear to
be affected by the IGG beam in different ways, possibly reacting to
components of the beam which
propagate with different velocities. Accordingly, the superluminal
correlation between the two sensors does
not necessarily imply superluminal information transmission. Using the
microscopic model for the emission
given in Chapter 5, we also have estimated the cross-sectional density of
virtual gravitons in the beam and
we have shown that their propagation velocity can not be fixed by the
emission process. The predicted rate
of graviton-photon scattering is consistent with the observed laser
attenuation.