From: OrionWorks - Steven Vincent Johnson <orionwo...@charter.net>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, Feb 21, 2014 10:05 pm
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Sloan Digital Sky Survey

I watched it a couple of times. The first time my brain hiccupped resulting
in a weird optical illusion where the very far away galaxies started to move
in the wrong direction. My brain couldn't make sense of it. Had to give the
wetware a reboot. Ok the second time around.

A fun trip. Thanks T.

Makes me think of Seuss's Horton Hears a Who.

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
svjart.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks