>From their environmental filing:

Each heliostat would have two mirrors, each 7.2 feet high by 10.5 feet
wide, mounted on 6-inch diameter pylons, with a total height of 12 feet.
Cables connecting each heliostat that transmit information to the
controller, would be strung above ground. The mirrors track the sun
throughout the day and reflect sunlight onto the receiver atop the central
tower. *Mirrors would be washed every two weeks *on a rotational basis.
Washing would utilize water accessed from the groundwater supply wells,
following treatment in a water treatment system. Washing would be done
using a truck-mounted pressure washer, and use *42.7 acre-feet per year*.