A recent LENR crowdfunding example

http://www.e-catworld.com/2014/02/e-cat-world-hho-experimentcrowdfunding-proposal/comment-page-1/#comment-178527
E-Cat World HHO Experiment/Crowdfunding Proposal
Posted on February 26, 2014 by
admin<http://www.e-catworld.com/author/admin/>* 19
Comments<http://www.e-catworld.com/2014/02/e-cat-world-hho-experimentcrowdfunding-proposal/#comments>
<http://www.repost.us/article-preview/hash/6c95383aa8ae38d3c561b61382e081db/>

 I'm pleased to post a proposed experiment sent to me by Alan Smith, the
Managing Director of London-based startup Leap Forward Laboratory, Ltd.
Leap Forward Lab will move into a permanent home in late summer, but
meanwhile Alan has the space and facilities required for this in his own
workshop. Alan has had a wide range of experience in the manufacturing and
engineering professions -- see his LinkedIn
profile<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=109590201&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile>for
details.

What we are really trying to find out here is if there is some kind of
unconventional reaction taking place when HHO gas is combined with a
catalyzer, as has been suggested a number of experimenters. We are simply
trying to get an answer one way or another here.

Alan's proposal is to carry out an experiment to examine the comparative
heat output of two HHO systems, one with simple combustion (naked flame)
and the other using catalytic recombination. The proposal is embedded
below, along with a download link.

Alan will carry out the proposed experiment if we can raise $500 by April
1, 2014 to cover the cost of the equipment he will need for the experiment,
so this will be a crowdfunded project.

If you want to support this effort, please send a contribution via Paypal
to me, Frank Acland, at frankacl...@yahoo.com. If we raise the the total
funds needed by April 1, Alan will carry out the experiment. If the
fundraising goal is not met by that time, all donations will be refunded,
and the experiment will not go forward.

As you will see in the document, Alan is asking for comments on the
proposed experiment, and will review all ideas carefully -- but will make
the final decision on how the experiment will be carried out.

There is a section in the E-Cat World
Forum<http://www.e-catworld.com/forum/#/categories/e-cat-world-hho-experiment>dedicated
to the discussion of this project, where Alan will provide
updates of progress, and post videos and data. ECW readers are encouraged
to participate in the forum to ask questions, provide input, etc. I will
provide updates about fundraising progress in the forum space.

Lfl Experiment Proposal
HHO<http://www.scribd.com/doc/209348765/Lfl-Experiment-Proposal-HHO>by
ecatworld <http://www.scribd.com/ecatworld>