  From: Axil Axil
  To: vortex-l
  Sent: Friday, February 28, 2014 2:57 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:Continuous spin particles

  More,,,

  http://arxiv.org/abs/1302.1577

  On the Theory of Continuous-Spin Particles: Helicity Correspondence in
Radiation and Forces

  On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 5:41 PM, Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

    http://phys.org/news/2014-02-long-range-particles.html

    Can long-range forces can be mediated by continuous spin particles?

    I am coming to the realization that the only thing that is important in
this universe is spin.

    If magnetic fields can change the spin of photons, those magnetic fields
can control the force projections of those particles.

    This referenced article is supportive of this concept.

    This could well be what is behind the rotation of magnetic fields as an
anti gravity mechanism.

    I think we can turn a rotating NiH reactor into an anti gravity device.