I've continue to read about Randy Mill's theory. What struck me us not
shown to enough detail is if the hydrino states are physically attainable.
It is clear that any such state should not have a solution that radiates,
but given a mathematical state that does not radiate, it can be in such a
state that any disturbance of it will radiate and take it further away and
then increase the radiation an boom, off goes the electron in radiation
this would  mean that it is impossible to push an electron to this state.
To really understand I would think that a physical model of the charge
distribution needs to be in place, not just an add hoc charge field. This
charge field must be a result of a nonlinear term in the Maxwell's
equations and a search for that physics can probably be guided by
understanding why QM and Mill's theory tell the same story.

Cheers!