http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=841&cpage=2#comment-923133

Andrea Rossi
March 11th, 2014 at 11:27 AM

Frank Acland:
Perhaps you remember that we made R&D also using gas as a fuel. That line of
R&D has been carried on and we are now preparing for a pilot jet engine gas
fueled hybridized with an E-Cats assembly. This is exactly what I am working
upon during these very days, while the work of the third indipendent party is
going on with the hot cat. Obviously, the technology of the Hot Cat is strictly
connected with the gas fueled Hot Cat. But remember: I still must say that:
THE RESULTS OF THE EXPERIMENT IN COURSE MADE BY THE THIRD INDIPENDENT PARTY CAN
BE POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE AND NOTHING SPECIFIC ABOUT THE FUTURE WORK CAN BE SAID
UNTIL THE RESULTS ARE PUBLISHED, POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE AS THEY MIGHT BE.
Warm Regards,
A.R.