From: Bob Cook <frobertc...@hotmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, Mar 14, 2014 10:35 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:FQXi essay contest

Jed--

It had a lot of support compared to other essays.  Thus, its missing from the
web page.

 Seems like the contest is rigged, since it contrasted so much with the vote of
the fqxi community whose choice was way down in the public vote.

 I still got to vote based on what I read yesterday, when it was still being
posted on fqxi.org.

Bob