Nikita Alexandrov. Looks to be 27 and president of permanetixcorp. Has a scheme
for mass screening of sputtered potential LENR materials. His company has a
device that can be placed inside a reaction vessel to capture in real time soft
ionizing radiation. Take home: exactly the kind of young dude that LENR needs

Steve High