See:

http://coldfusionnow.org/2014-cflanr-colloquium-at-mit-audio-files/

Regarding Yoshida's presentation of Mizuno's results, I still do not have
the slides. It is difficult to follow the lecture without them. I gather
they are getting 70 W excess. They are building two new reactors, a 1 kW
unit code named Scarlett, and a 10 kW reactor code named Catherine. The
method sounds the same to me as the ICCF18 paper and poster:

http://lenr-canr.org/wordpress/?p=1465

Yoshida said that Mizuno took several mass spec samples during a test in
2013.I speculated earlier that they may be circulating the gas around and
around the way Tom Claytor did in his experiments looking for tritium.
Maybe this just meant Muno took samples periodically during the test. You
only need a little gas for each sample. You could add a little extra gas if
the pressure falls measurably.

Mizuno tested hydrogen gas, deuterium gas and water (D2O and H2O). The
reactor vessel is hot so the water is in the vapor phase.