-----Original Message-----
From: Terry Blanton

> We discussed that cup in the PoS group years ago.  As the knight told
that other Jones, "He chose poorly."

Of course the "Grail" story can get plenty of News coverage on one
particular day (Apr 1) every year, but the ironic thing to me was Lewan's
book coming out at about the same time. Was that intentional?

If real, the E-Cat would be the "true Grail" no doubt about it - and that
coincidence has not been lost on anyone... especially in Indiana's new role
to save Rome from Mecca.

Heck, next Apr 1, we will probably learn that Rossi has secretly been the
Grand Master of Prieuré de Sion all along. He does resemble the old
mysticator - Plantard in a way ... maybe AR is from the same gene pool ...
which had been the meaning of the grail anyway, according to the old code