-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Cook

> What happened to Case?

NEWFIELDS N.H. - Leslie C. Case, 79, died Thursday, July 15, 2010, at his home
in Newfields. He was born Sept. 11, 1930, in Tulsa, Ok, Mr. Case received his
doctorate of science degree from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

> Sending the samples to Oak Ridge was questionable. The Mizuno test seemed to
> have a more reliable method of monitoring the ash.

Yes - far more reliable, at least in principle.

> However, I think that the NRL also claims He in its Pd experiments. What
> about SRI and He production?

There is no doubt that helium does occur at some level. The two questions are
proportionality and discrimination. It requires top level instrumentation and
skill to distinguish D2 (mass 4) from Helium (also mass 4) and to also get any
kind of a handle on proportionality.

Since Mizuno saw very little mass 4 at all, that fact is extraordinarily
important.

> It seems there could be more than one reaction associated with LENR.

Bingo.

Jones