Maybe, why not? These days we can film while watching the final image.
Besides, he says there were 2 pictures known. So, we also could also
consider that he did not see while not watching with his eyes first. As for
the physicist, it seems that while not reproducing exactly, it was good
enough. There must be something missing, but it is a small correction, by
comparing the simulation and the picture.

--
Daniel Rocha - RJ
danieldi...@gmail.com