Daniel Rocha <danieldi...@gmail.com> wrote:

The method was used established a low bound, that COP would be at least >1.
>  You are like asking me when I will stop beating my wife.

This "method" cannot measure the difference between a flow rate of 1 liter
per minute and zero!!! The lower bound was zero. NOTHING. This method is
completely wrong -- as wrong as any measurement can be.

I have never heard of a flow meter so badly set up, and I have seen many
bad flow meters.

You want an analogy? It is as if we found your wife cut into pieces, with
her head in one room and her legs in an another, and although you are
covered with blood, you deny laying a hand on her. "She is perfectly okay.
Just resting."