Oops, that should be 9% chance that Blaze will pull his head out of his
rear end, thereby performing a cephalorectomy.  I had already gotten down
to 10%.  Oh well, might as well be as arbitrary as he has been.

Breathe, Blaze Vader.  The dark side of the force is with you.  Come to the
dark side; we have cookies.