Personally, I think that is why our "cold fronts" in nature, which release
the most energy during storms, are really just expansion/inflation of the
vacuum and can create a hell of a lot of water as oxygen is ionized and
combines with hydrogen.

600 x Hiroshima bomb released in 30 minutes from the Moore, OK tornado

I believe this is the Final phase of inflation from our quantum vacuum
gravity field and why the Earth is 75% water

Stewart