From: Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wed, May 28, 2014 11:37 am
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Solar Panels Drain the Suns Energy Experts Say

I was shocked to learn that my favorite news (& entertainment) channel was
not exactly reporting the facts…

…no, no … not that one. This one:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/no-way-to-prevent-this-says-only-nation-whe
re-this,36131/

                From: Foks0904

                We Americans don't get a lot of things actually. Inability
to recognize satire is the least of our issues really.

                Nigel Dyer wrote:
                It’s a satirical site.    The irony is that many Americans
don't get satire and irony.
                Nigel