Dear Kevin,

I am speaking about some of my very best CF friends whom I met
in real life too, not only on the Net and who had died young.
How would they judge the situation today?

I am making my own  predictions, however I am waiting for facts and
certainties

I think your chances to win a prize with your Essay at FQXI have increased
during the last days

Peter