Foks0904 . <foks0...@gmail.com> wrote:

Probably nothing. If they turn out to have had complete control over the
> device (i.e. Rossi sold his IP & IH might allow it to be cracked), and
> produced the same results, that might be something.

I believe they did have complete control. I have heard they improved the
electric power input measurement, which was the weakest part of the first
set of tests, in my opinion.

I have no idea what the results are. (I would not reveal them even if I
knew.)

 If any black-box component remains, skeptics will not believe it.

Skeptics will not believe anything under any circumstances. Not until
*Nature* magazine and the DoE give them permission to believe. Then they
will rewrite history to say the believed all along.