I neglected to add my favored coupling mechanism of spin being the method of
fractionation of the energy to the fullerene matrix.

Bob

Sent from Windows Mail

From: Jones Beene
Sent: ‎Monday‎, ‎June‎ ‎9‎, ‎2014 ‎3‎:‎42‎ ‎PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com

From: Bob Cook

I just saw the following discussion on Rossi’ blog:[snip] a link to an article
from eurekalert on the synthesis of Nickel Carbon Fullerenes.

Hi Bob,

What would be the theory of why this is preferable for LENR to a simple mix of
nickel nanopowder and either CNT or fullerenes ?

You would probably lose the ferromagnetism of Ni with a molecular synthesis,
whereas a mix would retain it.