I agree with you James,
Reality is that the only way things will change is that we have a product
available on the market.
Where should I submit my order form?
When mine is installed I think my neighbor is the next customer.
Unfortunately the "Independent Report " only has an academic value. (Not
negated that as a value but it will do almost nothing for the
commercialization.)

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
202 Granite Park Court, Lincoln CA 95648

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM