I seriously doubt that Peer Review of the Rossi reactor can be done, It is
a waste of time.
First of all, Rossi has no peers.

Peer review is the evaluation of work by one or more people of similar
competence to the producers of the work (peers). Rossi has made sure that
only he can produce the results of his reactor.

If the Rossi reactor works, it will be incredible and unexplainable to any
reviewer. LENR has no scientific underpinning to compare against, to be
consistent with, to judge violations against.
If Peer Review of the Rossi reactor is done, it will take on the visage of
a group of magic debunkers who will try to find the tricks used to fool the
public.

If such tricks cannot be found, the Peer Review process will never be
terminated because Peer Review of miracles cannot be done.