From: ChemE Stewart [mailto:cheme...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2014 8:05 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:Papers by O. Reifenschweiler at Philips
Research Repository

Does it work the same for peanut butter?

On Tuesday, July 8, 2014, Roarty, Francis X
<francis.x.roa...@lmco.com<mailto:francis.x.roa...@lmco.com>> wrote:
Axil,
                you and Daniel discussed this in 2013
https://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg82813.html .. IMHO this
seeming break in logic is due to what Jan Naudt’s describes as “relativistic
hydrogen” in his paper..that is any form of hydrogen and quite possibly other
small gas atoms undergoe Lorentzian translation between nano geometries of
conductive materials. This accounts for the seeming breach in syntax that
allows both the radioactive  half-life to be reduced while the particle
emission also “seems” to be reduced! But IMHO,  “locally”  to the tritium
everything seems normal.. we the observers outside the bulk lattice appear to
slow down in time [from the tritiums perspective] in the same manner we apply
to the Paradox twin approaching C,  I believe the tritium continues to decay at
its normal rate from it’s own local perspective.. It is unaware that the
surrounding cavity formed by nanoparticles is preventing virtual particles to
pass thru our 3d plane at their normal angle.. the larger virtual particles
have a vacuum wavelength that must “turn to fit within the cavity which forces
time and space to exchange parameters between the conductive boundaries [a poor
mans special relativity without the need for near C velocity but limited to
nano geometries], any gas atoms in this region undergo a translation, their
inertial frame is changed globally and they “accelerate” in what we perceive as
a non spatial direction, contracting or expanding back to normal relative to
our 3d plane outside the lattice.. a symmetrical Lorentzian contraction instead
of the single axis we accept in special relativity for the velocity vector
approaching C,  funny how we keep coming back to Philips lab where Casimir
first started his investigation on colloids like mayonnaise ..which may turn
out to be the most important condiment in history should ZPE and Casimir effect
be at the root of this anomaly :_) The emissions only seem reduced because they
are travelling much further than we perceive and the particles emitted undergo
temporal dilation as they travel on a very long hypotenuse between time and
space while exiting the casimir confinement – perhaps also explaining the odd
blue spectrum described by Randell Mills in their Black Light hydride reactor.
Fran