Also this thing is absorbing huge amounts of energy, from both the nuclear
reactions & the environmental temperatures of the system, and maintains
these very delicate nano-whisker structures & BEC. That's a lot to ask of
one mechanism. The BEC's also maintain themselves somehow during
heat-after-death. If true, this would certainly have revolutionary
implications for the next generation of radiation shielding, right? How can
you experimentally prove such a thing?