That guy writes like a complete putz.  There's no way that a thermal
imaging camera is off by a factor of 10.  I use them sometimes at work.
He's saying that if I point it at a wall at room temperature, it could read
240 degrees C or minus 200 degrees C.  What a crock of shit.  The heat at
this magnitude is strong enough that you can place your hand a foot away
and say, "yup, that's hot, like a stove".  That aint off by a factor of
10.

Also, the fact that thermal imaging cameras were used rather than
calorimetry was that there were so many ridiculous criticisms of
calorimetry that using such a regularly-available approach was preferable.
These guys aint happy when you use calorimetry, nor are they happy when you
use off-the-shelf thermal cameras.  What a crock of shit.

It's very likely in my opinion that all of the heat generated is coming
from the externally-powered resistor coils.
***Again, what a crock of shit.  The team opened up a device and took the
nickel out.  Then they ran the same set of tests.  They didn't see anywhere
near as much heat generated, the kind of heat you'd see if it was simply
generated by the "externally powered resistor coils".  This skeptopath is
so full of shit that he's basically lying and scamming his readers.

Rossi appears to have found a group of people who are either gullible,
complicit, or incompetent enough to help him raise funding for his fake
product.
***He's one of the perfect candidates for my proposed Betmoose contract
http://intrade.freeforums.org/betmoose-is-taking-over-where-intrade-left-off-t59.html
I have a strong desire to make money off of these assholes.