On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 10:18 AM, Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

 Slide 47 shows a significant difference.

A qualitative increase is seen in M/e=2 species in both the excess heat run
and the control on both slides 46 and 47.  We only have two trials, so we
don't have a sense of what the trend was over a large number of trials.  On
slide 46 the control run does not go beyond 1000 ks, so we don't know what
the curve would look like beyond that for the control.  There does appear
to be a significant difference in the total volume of gas, however.
 Presumably this was a pattern that was seen over the course of several
control and excess heat runs.

I'm hoping a writeup will be provided that will clarify some of these
questions.

Eric