From: Ron Kita

In the Wired article is a comment by Cathar Seamus...on a possible dark matter
interaction at 100 Ghz.

Here is the comment. Note that 100 GHz is in the W band, which is reserved by
the military and NASA… just sayin’…

“I believe that they might be hitting a dark matter resonance: microwave
photons have approx. 10^-23 Joules = 10^-4 eV. Josephson-Junctions experiments
discovered an axionic dark matter resonance at.. 0.11 meV. This cavity is tuned
to 10^-25 Joule photons, if this connection I suspect is correct, the maximum
thrust should occur at 100 GHz frequencies”

http://journals.aps.org/prl/abstract/10.1103/PhysRevLett.111.231801

Abstract

We provide theoretical arguments that dark-matter axions from the galactic halo
that pass through Earth may generate a small observable signal in resonant
S/N/S Josephson junctions. The corresponding interaction process is based on
the uniqueness of the gauge-invariant axion Josephson phase angle modulo 2π and
is predicted to produce a small Shapiro steplike feature without externally
applied microwave radiation when the Josephson frequency resonates with the
axion mass. A resonance signal of so far unknown origin observed by C. Hoffmann
et al. [Phys. Rev. B 70, 180503(R) (2004)] is consistent with our theory and
can be interpreted in terms of an axion mass mac2=0.11  meV and a local
galactic axionic dark-matter density of 0.05  GeV/cm3. We discuss future
experimental checks to confirm the dark-matter nature of the observed signal.