I have been trying to publish peer review articles for years.   I have been
universally blocked.  I thank IE and Amazon for helping to get my work out
there.  I need to publish one good peer reviewed article.  I had a peer
reviewed conference paper published but the peer reviewer (co-author) striped
my paper to the point that it was worthless.

My paper has just been accepted by Benham Chemistry. The fee is $800 to publish
an open access article.  I would pay this if it would really provide
credibility.  Will this publication provided any credibility at all?  I am not
sure.  I could stick with the General Science Journal non-peer review for a lot
less money.  What do you think?

Frank Znidarsic