Bob,
IMHO the inertial frame is not generated by the electron or the nucleus but
rather the “umbrella” of surrounding geometry that effects the space-time that
this gas atom happens to be randomly migrating thru..hence it is a transitory
state that locally the gas atom is unaware of.. according to Mills these atoms
can even become ionized/ self catalyzing WRT each other pushing themselves to
even more relativistic/fractional states… MY point/posit  is that unlike
relativistic states we accept at the macro scale that require an object to pass
thru virtual particles at  near C velocities I am convinced the same
differential can be obtained in the opposite direction by inhibiting virtual
particles from passing thru physical objects [hydrogen atoms] residing inside
Casimir cavities – and that random motion of gas, which remains a constant in
any frame, forces these atoms to migrate between frames as a function of the
nearest Casimir geometry surrounding them at any given moment – the value of
that force is based on the inverse cube of distance between the surrounding
boundaries so the smaller it gets the faster the faster and more dramitically
Casimir force changes[DCE]. The really confusing issue then becomes that which
we consider stationary [our macro perspective] must become the dilated
reference frame that seems to “stop” from the perspective of the confined
hydrogen which encounters fewer VP/time than we do in the same proportions that
we encounter fewer VP/time than the Paradox Twin who approaches C. IMHO
inhibiting VP via geometry provides negative equivalent acceleration while a
gravity well produces positive equivalent acceleration. In both cases a
stationary object feels acceleration without the requirement of motion and can
be viewed as modifications to the intersection rate between our physical plane
and virtual particle passing thru that plane.
Fran