Dear Thornros,

Thank you- till now only you due to your technology- management-leadership
have contributed with an addition to the Probletence in LENR paper.
You already have launched interesting and useful ideas about use of ab
broad inter-disciplinar approach in LENR development - and I found
inspiration in this.

As regarding your present addition- I am sorry to subtract a bit of it.

Dura lex, sed lex- the law is hard but it is law and we must iobey it. the
first rule - a powerful majority is against the search of a solution, all
wqe can do is to surprise them with one obtained in spite of their negative
attitude. For this we need skills, stubborness, and luck. If crazyness
helps- is a problem of definition.
Let's hope Rossi DGT and other 3-5 companies will create valid and viable
LENR (or what will be its name then) technologies.

Just an aside< Randy Mills is playing in an other league- he is not, will
not be considered CF/LENR.

To defeat law No. 2 we have to change thinking mentality, abandon guruship
and fanship and find new realistic ideas.(these appear to be crazy at the
start- you are right) The same is true- in action for rule no.3.

Peter