True, and that energy finds itself being radiated into open space.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, Aug 19, 2014 6:39 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:A good analogy for nanomagnetism

Circular motion produces acceleration and requires energy to maintain.

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 6:36 PM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

At any point in space a net vector exists for both the static electric field
and steady magnetic field.  This is the vector set that can be balanced out
fairly easily.  Changing fields such as those due to electromagnetic waves are
a different subject.

This is off the subject somewhat since I was referring to an ideal environment
with my original comment.  The crux of what I was saying is that it takes an
accelerated charge to generate radiation.  That acceleration can readily be due
to an external electric field or a magnetic field that is directed properly.

Dave