  From: Axil Axil
  To: vortex-l
  Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2014 11:48 AM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:Solar Collectors' Avian Threat

  Windmills kill many birds also. Dams kill many fish. Green energy kills
things.

  On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 11:31 PM, Lennart Thornros <lenn...@thornros.com>
wrote:

    OK Chem I understand the reaction. I think you are extended the argument a
bit. We (the taxpayers) actually built the solar farm. The oil is way different
- I knowp we did not build the resourse. Well, I guess you will say we did not
build the sun either. You are right but the fractionwe harvest even if we cover
this planet with solar farms (which I agree with would be stupid if nothingelse
for the loss of a ll birds) is close to nothing. I agree with your point and I
think Jojo has a point as well. Why not use what we built and paid for? It will
kill some birds but in the whole . . . We do not need to build more of them.
However we are building fast trains (a la Mistral) here in California so  who
knows. 2 billions = pocket change for the train project.