Jojo, you should repent before ʿĪsā:

ʿĪsā tells,

“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, Because He has anointed me to preach
the gospel to the poor; He has sent me to heal the brokenhearted, To
proclaim liberty to the captives And recovery of sight to the blind, To set
at liberty those who are oppressed.”
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+4

"And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye
of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."
http://biblehub.com/matthew/19-24.htm

“Naked came I out of my mother’s womb, and naked shall I return thither.
The Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the
Lord.”
https://www.biblegateway.com/verse/en/Job%201%3A21

 - See more at:
http://omidsafi.religionnews.com/2013/11/09/prosperity/#sthash.wLRDj9yD.dpuf

Do not celebrate your rich, give away what you have, if you are a Christian.

--
Daniel Rocha - RJ
danieldi...@gmail.com