Jed,

The examples I enumerated are samples that appear on a scientific paper of wide
circulation.  Do you think these are all errors?  Don't you think they would
have checked for errors before publishing it?  Your contention that these
measured dates are errors simply do not make sense.  Every measurement that
does not fit your preconcieved theory must be an outlier and an instrument
error.  Only those that fit your theory are valid, hence carbon dating is
valid.

I was challenged for proof that Carbon dating is unreliable, these are just a
few I found.  There are hundreds more cases of such faulty readings.  Yet, you
claim that all these are faulty and instrument errors.  How can one discuss
science in the face of such INTRACTABLE RIDICULOUSNESS?

Jojo