Hi Bob,

Unfortunately, I do not get infinite resistance.  On the plugin ground pin,
I get 1 ohm on the bottom electrode bar and the top bar I get different
behavior.  Specifically, when the top and bottom electrodes are close
together, but not touching, I get infinite resistance between the top bar
and ground pin.  When the top bar is pulled up higher away from the bottom
bar, I get resistance.  Is this a safety mechanism perhaps?  I get infinite
resistance between the other connectors on the plugin and the bars.