On Sun, Sep 7, 2014 at 4:52 PM, Jones Beene <[email protected]> wrote: > Wiki doesn't have many kind words for many of the torsion field proponents > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torsion_field_%28pseudoscience%29 > > ...despite Jack Sarfatti (or maybe because of him) > > But there could be a kernel of truth which is related to spin coupling. Terry > may know what Jack's response is...
Well, attempts at verification of TF by experimental evidence have had poor results. Jack invited Gennady over for a storming session about a decade ago and the result was a falling out. This often happens when large egos collide...especially in phrynge physics. Jack pretty much labels it as so much BS here (and Jack knows BS): http://quantumfuture.net/quantum_future/torsion.pdf "All the words in quotation marks above are unnecessary or misleading, or make no sense at all. Their actual function is to discourage the experts from trying to figure it out what the author is talking about. It is part of what is called ”impressionistic style” in theoretical physics. There is nothing wrong with impressionistic style. Some painters are realist, some surrealist, some impressionist etc. But it is important to recognize the style. When I see an impressionistic painting, I usually squint my eyes so as to consciously not to pay attention to the details. I understand that it is up to me to give the meaning to the painting, not to the painter. And sometimes I am able to give this meaning, and sometimes not." I think the dialog between the two pretty much ended with: "Gennady Shipov Goldstone's fields and Higgs's mechanism in my theory are connected with primary torsion fields. Jack Show equations. Shipov It is object which appears pioneering from Absolute Vacuum. Jack Show equations"

