Hmmmmmm: copy and paste of "terms and conditions:
*What We Do With Your Content*. By posting Your Content, you are telling us
that it is exclusively and truly yours, you are providing it gratuitously
and without restriction, and that you agree to grant us a non-exclusive,
transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, right
and license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, sublicense, copy,
modify, delete, enhance, distribute and otherwise exploit your Content in
any way in connection with our Site (consistent with our Privacy Policy).
We can’t provide any duty of confidentiality, attribution or compensation
for Your Content, and you agree to defend and hold XPRIZE harmless if you
or anyone else claims otherwise, claims they have rights in Your Content or
if Your Content otherwise violates the law.