> Anyway - I have always opined that excess heat was there, but doubted

> the high COP level only – not the excess.

> Now - we move can start to move into next phase. Rothwell says that

> Rossi – who had every opportunity to tamper with the sample, did not

> because he “has no motive”.

> I say that he did because physics does not permit the results which

> were seen, they cannot happen, with or without motive. Plus some

> other evidence.

> The is no way in nuclear science to convert the reactants seen in the

> way seen. The most logical answer is to suspect the person with the

> financial motive. Follow the buck.

> More to come on that.

and then there was this exchange between Rothwell and Jones:

JR: There is no potential financial motive here as far as I know.

JB: That is the major problem here, stated simply: you do not know.

I'm going to follow up on something Rothwell recently brought up.

Jones, you seem to be suggesting that because the physics books explicitly tell
us the isotopic shift the experiment revealed is blatantly impossible, Rossi
HAD to have been the cause. IOW, you seem to be claiming Rossi cheated. You
seem convinced Rossi had to have performed some kind of shell game with the
spent fuel.

You then suggest we "Follow the buck".

It seems to me that if you want us to follow that buck you need to explain what
you think Rossi's plan is. Said differently, regardless of whether Rossi's plan
would actually work or not, how do you think Rossi believes he will profit by
playing this shell game with the isotopes.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

svjart.orionworks.com

zazzle.com/orionworks