such units are not made as 3 phase helically wound assemblies, MoSi2 is
non-ductile/brittle and very difficult to make and even worse to bond to,
and there is still the unanswered problem of how do you bond inconel wire
that can survive only to <1350°C to an insulated heating element that is
supposed to be at higher temperature?