Of course Darden's statement is what it is supposed to be.
I am sure he is constantly trying to handle his golden goose. That is a
rather taxing job I am sure.
Like always the patent problem is huge. There is no protection in any
patent if you have not::
1. Enough capital and time (manpower) to defend and persuade your unique
rights.
2. Your patent covers every thinkable angel and prevent that someone can
circumvent the patent.
When reading the comments on Vortex I find that way too much energy is
spent on to criticize the test and to ind out,
 what is going to happen on the commercialization of LENR.
The Pomps of this world can work on the doubts. I am sure that is not a
problem for either Darden or Rossi.
I am also convinced that Darden has enough information that he is not
willing to terminate his efforts to bring e-cat to
market.I hope his assessment is right. I even believe so. I am fine with a
very low COP. I think engineering will take it
to where it needs to be. Time is uncertain.In this forum we often compare
to the Wright brothers and the lack of
acceptance. I believe people was saying similar things. "Yes, it works for
75 meters and perhaps it was down wind so they
were actually sailing".
If I had the funds and the knowledge I would not hesitate to take all the
information available and make soem random
but informed guesses how to improve the little we know. Age is another
factor - yes!:) To me Bleriot was more famous
for his flying than Wilbur Wright. Such an opportunity. I hope it holds
water all the way.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
202 Granite Park Court, Lincoln CA 95648

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM