From: Jones Beene [mailto:jone...@pacbell.net]
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2014 8:34 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: RE: [Vo]:A new type of laser is born?

From: Axil

Ø  Please...yes, you are all on the right track,,,This is all standard
nanoplasmonic theory. What is not covered by you good fellows yet and the area
that I am still ahead on is how the SPP concentrate EMF and project it to cause
nuclear reactions with the help of particle formation from the vacuum.

Please. There is no evidence of nuclear reaction in this experiment. There is
no gamma, no bremsstrahlung, no radioactive debris, and the ash show
unequivocal evidence of pure isotope having been added - to make it appear
nuclear.

There are prior legitamate experiments from Piantelli with Ni-H which are
nuclear, but in those cases, he clearly shows an extremely wide range of
transmutation products.

This experiment is not related.