I'd wager this isn't a terribly important critique, considering it's on a
guys blog and at-a-glance not even approaching the authority of a white
paper. If I had to guess, I'd gamble this has been either implicitly or
explicitly covered elsewhere somewhere in the literature. The thing about
armchair skeptics (similar to Kirk Shanahan), though I appreciate "Dr.
Bob's" proactive nature & seemingly sincere attempts to explore this
subject, is that most of their "criticism" amounts to nothing more
than theory-crafting, and almost anything that can be imagined in science
will be imagined. There is no real desire to see this tested in a lab,
or perhaps their argument is, "You use your money, time, and psychological
energy into testing this, while I'll continue to sling innuendo from the
sidelines."