I  have three coils each reading 5 volts from 3 magnetic fields each out of
phase. The first two in series read 9.5 volts, and if the coils were completely
opposite in polarity, or 180 degrees out of phase, this would read the sum of
the voltages or 10 volts. Applying the law of cos. we find the phase angle to
be ~ 143.65 degrees. An identical situation exists when the next two coils are
measured in series. What should all three coils in series read and should this
reading exceed 10 volts?
Electrical Phasing Question? - Yahoo Answers
and also some  corruptive evidence in favor of the assertion that an average of
6 volts/phase totalling 18 volts of individual voltage summations in separate
time can be combined in a polyphase manner so that a secondary yields an AC
signal of the combined 18 volts in combined time, and my further deductions as
a comment as follows;

I was mistaken concerning the thesis that time distortion was evident here, as
the evidence was interpreted incorrectly. How it interpreted mystically is that
a polyphase system is limited by the angle of delivery on those delivery lines,
but a magnetic system is not.
Near Unity of 3 Phases in Time via 666 machine inputed with 3 phase
Series Addition of Stator Voltages Separated 1/3 in Time shows Unity of Timings
via 666 Machine
Near Unity of 3 Phases in Time via 666 machine inputed with 3 phase

Near Unity of 3 Phases in Time via 666 machine inputed w...
View on youtu.be Preview by Yahoo

Electrical Phasing Question? - Yahoo Answers
Electrical Phasing Question?
View on answers.yahoo.com Preview by Yahoo

Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/