On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 1:14 PM, Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This last post is a wonderful one. The way the E-Cat produces and then
> radiates energy is a complete unknown and there is a absolute and
> uncompromising need in this unique situation to calibrate the temperature
> sensor used in this particular kind of test in a complete and  fined grained
> detail if the true COP of this reactor is to be determined reliably.

My prediction is that this is the last test you will see from Rossi.
The reactor looks like a pre-production prototype.  My bet is you will
probably see commercial products shipping within the next two years.
It's not difficult to sell furnace heating elements which provide 4.6
watts of output for one watt of input.