This is what I have been saying.

Energy conservation is only true and other normal observations of physics
are only true until the fabric of space and matter (aether, GR space-time)
is changed, once you change the board, the rules becomes meaningless.

This is why all the reports of the weird and wonderful (Free Energy,
Antigravity, ghosts, aliens etc) all have multiple weird phenomena.

It is changing reality, if you can do so to the right degree you just get
some heat and transmutation, a bit of EM thrown in.

If you go further levitation and various other effects can pop up.

If the vacuum/aether/space time/dark matter/energy is conditioned carefully
then the effects can be exact and limited to what is being sought.

Consider a computer game version of monopoly, there is only so much money,
and money is neither destroyed or created, it can only be earned, spent,
maybe borrowed and repayed.

As soon as you hack the game, the money supply can be changed since it is
being done outside the system, externally to where such limitations have
any meaning.

There is no reason that the same can't be done with energy potentially, it
could be fabricated as long as one works from outside the game of energy.

John