Also, if you seek a transient effect, does heat exist in a moment?

Heat is a chaotic form of random microscopic changes in kinetic energy, if
so there should be windows where there is no change in momentum which could
be argued to be as localized moments of zero heat?

Additionally maybe the requirement for extreme cold can be overcome by an
enhancement somehow in the background quantum field?

It seems to me that heat is just noise, if the noise is too high you could
just increase the 'signal'.

The signal in this case is the nature of quantum effects in the vacuum, so
maybe the vacuum can be enhanced to produce a more robust effect?

Maybe various LENR experiments condition the vacuum quite unknowingly.
John