Andrea Rossi
November 10th, 2014 at 7:24 AM

Andrew:
Thank you for the link to this interview. This is another important endorsement
to LENR coming from the top level Science.
The considerations of the nuclear eng. Piero Andreuccetti of CESI ( Italian R&D
leading center belonging to ENEL) are very intelligent. I also agree with him
about the work in course at the MIT directed by Dr Brian Ahern.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

The LENR seen from a Nuclear Engineer
http://www.ecat-thenewfire.com/blog/

I intervieweAndreuccettid Piero Andreuccetti, an experienced Italian nuclear
engineer who has always worked in the energy sector and follows the LENR for
many years. His Company, CESI SpA, is a leader in providing consulting,
testing, and engineering services to key players and institutions in the power
industry.

7) If you owned the IP of the E-Cat, would you risk to lose it allowing to
third parties an isotopic analysis of fuel and ash?

“As far as IP protection is concerned, my opinion is that allowing a completely
open and independent third party isotopic analysis of fuel and ash is risky
enough… I understand scientific method needs, but real industrial world need
adequate self-defence measures. And I repeat: E-Cat success, if any, will not
happen by a general consensus decided in a number of Academia congresses…
market will decide, and going on the market imply IP protection, engineering,
marketing, etc. Epistemology, though important, will come after”.

PIERO ANDREUCCETTI, Nuclear Engineer, is the Property and Technical Services
Manager at CESI SpA, in Milan, Italy. He has a Ph.D. in Safety of Nuclear Power
Plants obtained at the University of Pisa, and a Maitrise en Management at the
Université libre de Bruxelles.